Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

Hair Remedies - Argan Oil


Hey guys,
Whilst recently in Morocco (my home country) I was taught many beauty remedies, most importantly I was taught what to use in my hair to strengthen, help grow and maintain it in good condition through cold and humid weather.

If you have never heard of Argan oil this is why i'm here, Argan oil can be used to reduce frizz, soften hair and also add shine. Whilst most hair products claim to have Argan oil in them not all achieve the desired hair that customers want. However two products that have caught the eye of society are the;

1.    L’Oreal  Elvive Smooth-Intense Serum, quite a few people have shared their thoughts of this product and given it a thumbs up because of the soft texture it leaves hair in this can be bought at Priceline for $11.99 or your nearest pharmacy.


 2.  One ‘n Only hair brand have a number of hair products with Argan oil, these include the Shampoo & Conditioner, Hair Mask. Many youtubers have raved about this product with many good reviews and a lot of recommendations. This product is not available in Australia however it can be bought online at  http://www.shopstyle.com.au/browse/hair-care?fts=One+'n+Only+Argan+Oil for $24.95. It is also available at Sally’s in America with  prices ranging from $1.99 - $11.00.


So if you do buy these products or already have them leave me a comment telling me what you think. Do they work? Would you recommend them?

Rajaa xx

P.S Be sure to follow me on or email with any questions; 

1 comment:

  1. LoL that's so cool! Congratz on your first Blog comment! lol
    and know I feel like going shops to buy Argan Oil, unless you bought some for me from Morocco? ;) *wink *wink Hahahahah

    xo
    - Mary :)

    ReplyDelete